Welcome to Instructional Communications Systems
Our interactive, unified communications systems provide two-way, real-time communications. You can talk to the participants in your meeting, conference, or class and get their feedback during the event. Or, record your event for later playback on the web.
Before, during, and after your conference or meeting, we’re here to support you. We understand the unique needs of our governmental, educational, and non-profit colleagues, and provide the support you need to be successful. You’ll always have someone to call when you have questions.
Who we are
Mission Critical Objectives:
- To influence and improve educational outcomes across Wisconsin.
- To bring education and technology together for our partners in Wisconsin education, government, and nonprofits.
- To help our partners maximize their limited resources.
What we do
- WisLine collaborative communications services for teaching, learning, and meeting at a distance
- Instructional media services for digital media production and classroom support in The Pyle Center and The Lowell Center
- Learning design and training for distance learning technologies
- Event management and technical support for all of our services