We’re recreating the fun of your childhood backyard sandbox with the FREE monthly ICS Technology Sandbox.
Learn about new technology and services in an easygoing, encouraging environment with ICS experts ready to answer any questions. No appointment needed – just drop by for as little or as long as you can, and have a snack and soda, too.
Because people are popping in and out and asking various questions, Sandboxes aren’t archived for future viewing. If you’re interested in the topic but can’t make the event, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Learning Designer Nate Jorgensen by clicking here.
(The Sandbox takes October off as we invite you to our Fall Open House on Wednesday, 10/4! See below)
- Theme: Presentation Tools
- Date: Thursday, November 16th
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Place: Pyle Center on the UW Campus, Room tbd
- Learn: How to take your PowerPoint to new heights by making effective and engaging slides, plus learn about other presentation tools like Google Slides, Prezi and Sway. See how simple animations and audience engagement tools make communicating more effective
- Join virtually: Just click here
Questions about ICS’s Technology Sandbox? Give our Learning Designer, Nate Jorgensen, a call at 608.262.2857. And, like we mentioned above, if you miss a Sandbox but want to learn about the topic, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Nate by clicking here.
Future Sandbox topics/dates (might change):
- October 4 – Open House! – Our fall Open House will be October 4th, 1-5pm, so plan to stop by for technology, treats and more!
- December 21 – Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Discover how immersive experiences can improve learning
- Test some virtual and augmented reality experiences
- Bring your smartphone and create your own virtual reality or 360 video