We’re recreating the fun of your childhood backyard sandbox with the FREE monthly ICS Technology Sandbox.
Learn about new technology and services in an easygoing, encouraging environment with ICS experts ready to answer any questions. No appointment needed – just drop by for as little or as long as you can, and have a snack and soda, too.
Because people are popping in and out and asking various questions, Sandboxes aren’t archived for future viewing. If you’re interested in the topic but can’t make the event, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Learning Designer Nate Jorgensen by clicking here.
- Theme: Screen-Capturing Software
- Date: Thursday, 4/20/17
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Place: Pyle Center on the UW Campus, Room TBD
- Learn: Try out screen-capturing software to see what works for you and your teaching or learning goals. Discover how different tools can be used to record engaging videos, and learn from other Sandbox attendees how screen-capturing is being used effectively for teaching and learning.
Questions about ICS’s Technology Sandbox? Give our Learning Designer, Nate Jorgensen, a call at 608.262.2857 (note – that’s a new number!). And, like we mentioned above, if you miss a Sandbox but want to learn about the topic, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Nate by clicking here.
Future Sandbox topics/dates (might change):
- Thursday, May 18 – WisLine Anytime Suite – Use the free Dashboard feature of WisLine Anytime and take control of your conferencing technology.
- Thursday, June 15 – Presentation Tools – Take your PowerPoint presentation to new heights with more effective and engaging slides, plus learn about other tools like Google Slides, Prezi and Sway.