We’re recreating the fun of your childhood backyard sandbox with the FREE monthly ICS Technology Sandbox.
Learn about new technology and services in an easygoing, encouraging environment with ICS experts ready to answer any questions. No appointment needed – just drop by for as little or as long as you can, and have a snack and soda, too.
Because people are popping in and out and asking various questions, Sandboxes aren’t archived for future viewing. If you’re interested in the topic but can’t make the event, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Learning Designer Nate Jorgensen by clicking here.
March – canceled on 3/14/18
- Theme: Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Date: Thursday, March 15th
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Place: Pyle Center on the UW Campus, Video Production Studio (Room 214)
- We will: Discover together how immersive experiences can improve learning, plus we’ll also test out some virtual and augmented reality experiences
- Join virtually: Just click here
Questions about ICS’s Technology Sandbox? Give our Learning Designer, Nate Jorgensen, a call at 608.262.2857. And, remember, if you miss a Sandbox but want to learn about the topic, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Nate by clicking here.
Future Sandbox topics/dates (might change):
- April 19 – Lecture Capture in Pyle Center
- Learn how ICS is making classroom recording simple
- Bring your ideas and create your own recording
- Talk with a Learning Designer about how to make your recordings more engaging