We’re recreating the fun of your childhood backyard sandbox with the FREE monthly ICS Technology Sandbox.
Learn about new technology and services in an easygoing, encouraging environment with ICS experts ready to answer any questions. No appointment needed – just drop by for as little or as long as you can, and have a snack and soda, too.
Because people are popping in and out and asking various questions, Sandboxes aren’t archived for future viewing. If you’re interested in the topic but can’t make the event, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Learning Designer Nate Jorgensen by clicking here.
- Theme: Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Date: Thursday, December 21st
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Place: Pyle Center on the UW Campus, Room TBD
- Learn: Discover how immersive experiences can improve learning. Test some virtual and augmented reality experiences, and bring your smartphone to create your own virtual reality or 360-degree video!
- Join virtually: Just click here
Questions about ICS’s Technology Sandbox? Give our Learning Designer, Nate Jorgensen, a call at 608.262.2857. And, like we mentioned above, if you miss a Sandbox but want to learn about the topic, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Nate by clicking here.
Future Sandbox topics/dates (might change):
- January 18 – Desktop Recording
- See which desktop recording software works for you and your teaching/learning goals
- Learn how tools like Screencast-O-Matic, Screencastify, Panopto and Kaltura can be used to record engaging videos
- February – check back! We’ll post the topic soon