We’re recreating the fun of your childhood backyard sandbox with the FREE monthly ICS Technology Sandbox.
Learn about new technology and services in an easygoing, encouraging environment with ICS experts ready to answer any questions. No appointment needed – just drop by for as little or as long as you can, and have a snack and soda, too.
Because people are popping in and out and asking various questions, Sandboxes aren’t archived for future viewing. If you’re interested in the topic but can’t make the event, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Learning Designer Nate Jorgensen by clicking here.
- Theme: Video Production and Webcasting
- Date: Thursday, September 21st
- Time: 10am-2pm*
- Place: Pyle Center on the UW Campus, Room 214 (Video Production Studio)
- Learn: All about Video Production and Webcasting. Get behind the camera to try out one of your ideas or see what happens behind the scenes. See live demos of production examples and talk to our experts about how to use video production and webcasting effectively for teaching and learning. Data lovers can talk about the stats related to creating and watching video for teaching and learning – learn how your videos are working or can be improved.
- Join virtually: Just click here
Questions about ICS’s Technology Sandbox? Give our Learning Designer, Nate Jorgensen, a call at 608.262.2857. And, like we mentioned above, if you miss a Sandbox but want to learn about the topic, you’re welcome to schedule a training directly with Nate by clicking here.
Future Sandbox topics/dates (might change):
- October – Open House! – Our fall Open House will be October 4th, 1-5pm, so plan to stop by for technology, treats and more!
Sandbox days are (usually) also 3rd Thursdays at Pyle Center! Hear live music, grab some appetizers, have a drink at the cash bar, and take in the gorgeous view of Lake Mendota from Pyle Center’s rooftop. It is a free, public event every third Thursday afternoon/evening through September. Here’s more info.