ICS has two flipped classrooms in The Pyle Center to be used for professional development, distance education, seminars and more. Flipped classroom design is based upon the following common elements:
- Students view prerecorded online video lectures outside of the class or meeting time.
- Face-to-face time is spent solving problems or creating content together.
- The design of the space emphasizes student-centered learning versus presenter-centered lecture and encourages collaboration between students.
- An inclusive learning environment encourages on-site and off-site participants to connect with each other using built-in technologies.
Rooms 312 & 315 in The Pyle Center
- Collaborative mobile learning
- Flat screen monitors at each table
- Movable, reconfigurable tables for flexibility with 12 – 15 participants
- Instructor monitors
- iPad cart available or Bring Your Own Device
- Easily conference with other rooms or with other devices using video, audio or web conferencing services
Nate Jorgensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-262-2857 To reserve a flipped classroom, contact the ICS event management team.
- $300.00 per day per room
- $200.00 per half day per room
- $450.00 per day — 312 and 315 combined
- $300.00 per half day — 312 and 315 combined