Stream video and content on the web.
WisLine Webcast provides an easy and effective way to reach a large audience on the web with streaming video and your content together on one web page.
Do you need to make your presentations available with audio, video, and content over the web? Would you like to create demos of new products or services that could be easily accessed at any time on the web? How about hosting a live streamed event with the ability for attendees to interact with the presenters? Would you like an easy lecture capture solution?
WisLine Webcast can help you solve your presentation dilemmas with a full-range of features for recording, publishing, distributing, and viewing rich media presentations.
WisLine Webcast is a fully integrated system that allows the capture and recording of audio, video and data in one streamed media presentation viewable on the web. Voice and video are automatically synchronized with support data, such as graphics, slides and recorded video into one single, seamless presentation.
Presentations created with WisLine Webcast can be presented live, so attendees can log in to an event URL and see and hear the presentation as it is happening, or they can be recorded and archived for later, on-demand viewing and distribution.
Live presentations can be made even more dynamic by using the built-in interactivity tools. Viewers can click a button to submit a text question to the presenter. Polling allows presenters to poll their participants online. The attendees just select a button, and respond online to a survey question. Viewers can see the poll’s results online.
- It’s easy for presenters to use. No need for special preparation or scripting. Concentrate on your content and not on the “production.”
- Host live or on-demand presentations. Presentations are available via web browser or on your mobile device any time, any where.
- It’s cost-effective. No extra expenses for travel or design. Content can be preserved and re-used.
- It’s versatile. WisLine Webcast can capture and integrate a wide range of content and digital formats.
- It’s easy for the participants. They simply point their browsers to a URL and watch the presentation. View webcasts from desktops, laptops or mobile devices.
- It’s portable. You can record presentations from The Pyle Center, or we can come to your site.
- Webcast Lecture Capture Package – For events originating in The Extension Conference Centers. Upgrade your presentation package or distance learning package with the lecture capture option to make your event available online live or recorded for on-demand viewing with streaming media. Includes one dedicated technician for the duration of the event, setup, and all necessary equipment.
- Enhanced Webcast Lecture Capture Package — For events originating in The Extension Conference Centers. Upgrade your presentation package or distance learning package with the lecture capture option to make your event available online live or recorded for on-demand viewing with streaming media. Includes two technicians dedicated to the event for the duration of the event, multiple cameras, streaming, lighting and sound enhancements, and all necessary equipment to provide the most professional, high quality audio and video result.
- Remote Location Webcast Lecture Capture Package — We will travel to your facility to capture your event for live or on-demand viewing. We will visit your proposed site to determine lighting, power, networking and other requirements prior to your event.
- Webcast Lecture Capture Online Hosting — One year of web hosting is included with each recording. Storage can be renewed per year. File storage fees are charged after one year. There is no charge for continued file storage if the customer creates new content within the year.
- Rates –Webcasts are charged per event or package. Click here for the WisLine Webcast rate sheet.
The WisLine Event Management team can assist you to set up the event which best suits your needs. Please contact the WisLine Event Management team for more information about webcasting packages, pricing and services.